Monday, June 12, 2006

Sick TV?

IN YOUR FACE?
Well, what do we have on Channel 10 WKNO programing this week? Gay awareness and appreciation week? I was appalled to see such public display of "in your face" gross and indecent homosexual behavior for all to see, both young and old this past weekend.

First, I saw a movie (not for very long) where lude and explicit gay acts were being displayed, not so much visually but very descriptive. I could not believe what I was hearing on public TV? I was feeling outraged, insulted and betrayed. The name of it was "Eli Parker is Getting Married?" The review goes on to say, when Eli Parker wakes up naked in a cotton field, handcuffed to his best man, also naked he thinks his friends are getting revenge for all of the wedding day pranks he's pulled. But when his best man picks this time to come out (gay) to him. The review continues on with, The best scene in the movie is Chip's naked romp through the forest, buttocks on display. Only an expert eye would notice that each ripple of butt cheek was perfectly choreographed by Chip to capture the mood and heartwrenching suspense of the scene. Fabulous. Chip, we can't wait to see you on 'Celebrities Uncensored'. Disgusting!!

And then late Sunday night, I turn it on again to WKNO to a 2 hour documentary of gay men adopting children and telling about their 'coming out of the closet' experience was like. This time lumped into singing harmony. A documentary titled, "The power of harmony" More than 200 gay men perform in the Turtle Creek Chorale.

Also, I have seen ads promoting a gay and lesbian fundraiser for the Memphis alliance of Gay and Lesbians as if it was an ordinary public service announcement.

"Diversity" is a code word for homosexuality. By defining themselves as a minority such as African-Americans, homosexual activists seek to bolster their claims of needing special treatment and PBS has accommodated their homosexual concerns. If I were an Africian American or a Hispanic living in the US, I would be insulted being lumped in with the homsexuals as being "diverisfied" to promote their preverted policacal agenda. Afterall, It takes babies of any race to carry on it's furture generations, a task that can't be delivered by Gay's and Lesbians, (think about it).

I do not want my young children or grandchildren watching gay commericals or homosexual programming and thinking that it must be OK because PBS or WKNO says so. It is a direct and blatant violation of my Christian principles.

Again, WKNO pushing the liberal homosexual agenda. Is that what all the fund raising is about? Is is a fine example of quality and innovative programming? I bet most of the mid-southerners don't know or not even aware, but thanks to blogging, I can at least vent my disapproval of how public donations and tax dollars are being spent? I am not a anti gay bigot or a gay basher, I just merely object as a taxpayer, my money going to promote the gay and lesbian agenda, especially when Christian causes are rejected and ridiculed. I don't want my children or grandchildren seeing such programming when they are forbidden to pray at a public school - So by the same token, NO gay and lesbian promoted programming on Public TV!

I think liberals are shooting themselves in the foot again. The majority of American people are insulted and feel that their traditional family values are under attack. Remember the last election? Remember Red states? Remember In EVERY State that had the referendum concerning gay marriage amendment was soundly defeated?

What can you do? Contact WKNO and let them know your feelings.
Email wknopi@wkno.org

Visit their Website Click here: WKNO-TV MEMPHIS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home