Thursday, June 01, 2006

Public TV?

It's Taxpayer's Money
I was watching PBS local channel 10 WKNO TV tonight when an add promoting a gay and lesbian fundraiser came on. I could not believe it. It's like they tried to sneak in a 15 SEC sound bite for the Memphis alliance of Gay and Lesbians as if it was an ordinary public service announcement. The fact that tonight's programing was packed with Aids and HIV documentaries may have had something to do with it, perhaps attracting more of a gay and lesbian audience besides the regular viewers like myself.

PBS and WKNO Channel 10 is supported by public donations and by us taxpayers. I object as a taxpayer, my money going to promote the gay and lesbian agenda, especially when Christian causes are rejected and ridiculed. I don't want my children or grandchildren seeing such an ad when they are forbidden to pray at a public school - So by the same token, NO gay and lesibon Ads on Public TV!

What can you do? Contact WKNO and let them know your feelings.
Email wknopi@wkno.org

Visit their Website Click here: WKNO-TV MEMPHIS