Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Say Cheese Please


My Babies in Memphis, 1980-1985

Have You Seen Us?
My beloved children Mandy, Robby and Chris. Well, it seems just yesterday when they were little babies. It's hard to believe that over twenty years have went by since they left Memphis as little babies for the great white north of Canada. But they did grow up and are now living separate lives. I miss them very much and hope to see them sometime in the near future, hopefully this year. I am grateful through the Internet I can interact with them either by email, chat or blogging and can send pics. What an Invention? I treasure the memories of my children and love them very much. I pray that God will watch over them and protect them and may they turn to Him through His Son Jesus for guidance and direction. Mandy, Robby and Chris are constantly in my daily prayers. As you can see from the below photos they have turned into good looking young adults.

Take a look at them now!



Amanda, Rob and Chris Sowell - Niagara Falls, Ont. Canada
Click here to view more archived family photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home