Monday, February 06, 2006

BS Art Creations

Other Expressions...Besides being a musician, I also have a deep passion for the arts. I like drawing and painting all forms of art expressions. But in my aging process I find cartooning is now my favorite to create. Just as my songs I write, my cartoon drawings are taken from my life experiences. I can find humor in most things, even bad situations. Check out my art link below. My daughter, Mandy Sowell (left) is also a talented artist. Like her blond hair and blue eyes, she most likely inherited her art talent from her father. She resides in Niagara falls, Ont. Canada along with her two brothers, Robby Lee Sowell and Christopher Michael Sowell. Also check out her art gallery site link below.

Art Samples


*1967 Oil Painting "Twilight Love"


*1984 Black & White Pastel "Memphis Skyline Bridge"



*1996 Cartoon "James W. Sowell, SR"

Click here to View More BS Art
Click here: Mandy's Art Gallery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home